Go! The man who lost $265 million in Bitcoin |

The man who lost $265 million in Bitcoin

2021.06.18 21:36 onursakaryaa The man who lost $265 million in Bitcoin

The man who lost $265 million in Bitcoin submitted by onursakaryaa to btc [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Git_R_Dunn The company I work for is hiring thousands. An email today asked me to recommend my friends. Warehouse is so understaffed orders are being cancelled. I got stellar personal reviews by tech lead and manager. "Sorry, we have no open spots at this time but would like you to stay here on contract."

And they want me to help train the offshore employees who start next Monday!
I brought up the hiring frenzy, my contract which stipulates hiring me after a probationary period which has passed, the email begging me to recruit my friends. Now I have a meeting with my boss's boss in 30 minutes.
Either I'm about to get them to do a 180 and hire me on the spot (2% likelihood) or I'm about to hear some BS about company culture because they're too desperate too get rid of me and willing to risk me doing absolutely nothing for the rest of my tenure here (49% chance) or I'm about to get terminated for daring to stand up for myself. (49% chance)
submitted by Git_R_Dunn to antiwork [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Just_Salary_3998 ⛔SEE Listed on PancakeSwap one Minute xx100 to day 📷

⛔SEE is the meme coin that will help dogos on its’ way to the moon!
Sit back relax and watch your holdings increase when you invest in ⛔SEE
CONTRACT: 0x6349dfd60a175c24f2172e73f09d296bd1b8a390
https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0x6349dfd60A175C24f2172e73f09D296bd1B8A390
🚀 BUY PancakeSwap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6349dfd60a175c24f2172e73f09d296bd1b8a390
L O W finite supply of 1.000.000,000,000! 🤯
Each transaction has a 5% fee:
- 3% is redistributed to hodlrs! ♻️
- 1% is burned 🔥
1% of the transaction fees are sent to a wallet that will be used to help a dog charity of the community’s choice by polling.
CONTRACT: 0x6349dfd60a175c24f2172e73f09d296bd1b8a390
🚀 BUY PancakeSwap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x6349dfd60a175c24f2172e73f09d296bd1b8a390
submitted by Just_Salary_3998 to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 goobhouse Panel-lined my Toynami 1:100 VF-1J.

Panel-lined my Toynami 1:100 VF-1J. submitted by goobhouse to robotech [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 carrasp Atiba is said to have recommended Zachary Brault-Guillard to Besiktas.

Atiba is said to have recommended Zachary Brault-Guillard to Besiktas. submitted by carrasp to CanadianPL [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Log-Oni18 Regigigas on me. Ill take 10. 2250 2916 3981

Its weather boosted fighting type right now so shouldnt be too bad
submitted by Log-Oni18 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 CommunicationNo8529 [LF] A lot of bells [FT] I'll clean up flowers, water flowers, clean up weeds, I have 20 nmt

submitted by CommunicationNo8529 to ACNHTrade [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 SnorsThraach Starba - New verified meme token on sale - Marketing Started

Starba is a memecoin launched today on BSC.
Fresh token with a fair launch on sale on Pancakeswap
Half of the tokens to the pool and Half are burned
No dev allocation
Verified Contract
Safe fair launch - don't miss out

Contract: https://bscscan.com/address/0x806fdf346C9AA9a70ad634515247eF9728D2EC55#code
Pancakeswap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x806fdf346C9AA9a70ad634515247eF9728D2EC55
submitted by SnorsThraach to CryptoMoonRocks [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 DangerousPraline6302 And who is the founder behind simba can I search them ?

submitted by DangerousPraline6302 to SimbaInu [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 FranEldense Nadeshiko Japan squad for the Olympics confirmed

GK:
Ayaka Yamashita 25 years/39 caps with the national team
Sakiko Ikeda 28/18

DF:
Saki Kumagai 30/114 (C)
Risa Shimizu 25/37
Moeka Minami 22/14
Asato Miyagawa 23/13
Nanami Kitamura 21/3
Saori Takarada 21/6

MF:
Emi Nakajima 30/85
Yui Hasegawa 24/45
Narumi Miura 23/23
Hina Sugita 24/22
Jun Endo 21/16
Yuzuho Shiokoshi 23/2

FW:
Mana Iwabuchi 28/76
Yuika Sugasawa 30/74
Mina Tanaka 27/46
Yuka Momiki 25/37

-

Mention for the captain of the team, Saki Kumagai:
She has won 5 Champions League trophies, 1 World Cup (2011), 1 gold medal at the Olympics and 1 Asian Cup.
submitted by FranEldense to JLeague [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Comprehensive-Ad9120 🔥 SAFE ETH 🔥 PUMPING SO HARD!! YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!

🔥 SAFE ETH 🔥 Rocketing up so hard!! MOONSHOT!
🔐 SafeETH is a SAFEMOON protocol that rewards holders 2% per transaction and 2% to the liquidity locking forever.
🔐 SafeETH generates yield by applying a tax of 4% on every transaction splitting that instantly among token holders and the liquidity pool.
Now 100% community run, the original dev renounced.
🌕 TOTAL SUPPLY 6,000,000,000🔥
DEAD ADDRESS around 4, 000 000 000
Current circulating Supply around 312 T
👉Contract address: 0xf55d07088a022f79f38e3871dace2229bb580c98
👉Buy in pancake swap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xf55d07088a022f79f38e3871dace2229bb580c98
👉Chart here: https://charts.bogged.finance/?token=0xF55D07088A022F79f38e3871dacE2229bb580c98
🔥Audited with proof:🔥
submitted by Comprehensive-Ad9120 to MarsWallStreet [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 ApprehensiveBank5230 Free radon test kits/results - esp. if you have a basement and haven't tested

https://cdphe.colorado.gov/testing-your-home-radon
"While supplies last"
Radon is creepy. The damage accumulates over time. 20,000 lung cancer deaths per year. CO on average is "hot" ... just fyi.
submitted by ApprehensiveBank5230 to pueblo [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Goldenage7 Driving school in Denmark

Hi
Does anyone know if there are any driving schools around Copenhagen area (Lyngby would be ideal) that offer driving lessons as well as tests in English?
Thanks a lot in advance!
submitted by Goldenage7 to Denmark [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 danny6690 Chef d'oeuvre vu au Walmart de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu

Chef d'oeuvre vu au Walmart de Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu submitted by danny6690 to Quebec [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 disoriented_llama TGIF

TGIF submitted by disoriented_llama to TheGloryHodl [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 BadassByzantium Badass Stories from Byzantium Episode 7: The Blue Augusta

There was no pathway for women to rule the Byzantine Empire as there was for men, but that didn't stop some from reaching the top. Theodora was one such woman. In Episode 7: The Blue Augusta, I follow Theodora's journey from blue rags to purple riches as she championed women's rights and saved the empire from descending into chaos on more than one occasion.
Spotify | Apple Podcasts
submitted by BadassByzantium to HistoryPodcast [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 JimmyMacTheKid NOW Streaming LARCENAUTS DAY 2! Come check it out

NOW Streaming LARCENAUTS DAY 2! Come check it out submitted by JimmyMacTheKid to oculus [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 AcheronGame ACHERON is now live, you can wishlist on Steam !

ACHERON is now live, you can wishlist on Steam ! submitted by AcheronGame to quakefans [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 SzegedNewsBotka Helyreállt az informatika rendszer Csongrád-Csanád megye határátkelőhelyein

submitted by SzegedNewsBotka to hirok [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 SnufGrim8 How can i beat avatar baal, with just using the moirae sisters?

And yes i beaten the two previous bosses, but i do too little damage to take out at least one of her body guards and keep turning into flys
submitted by SnufGrim8 to Megaten [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Iuvenis_psychonauta What in God's name?!

What in God's name?! submitted by Iuvenis_psychonauta to insects [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 redhotspitfire Jiggle

submitted by redhotspitfire to Bigasslovers [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 Shadowfist212 Lol

Lol submitted by Shadowfist212 to SoulKnight [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 dugbegley Texas Supreme Court sides with bullet train backers, clearing way for use of eminent domain for land

Texas Supreme Court sides with bullet train backers, clearing way for use of eminent domain for land submitted by dugbegley to texas [link] [comments]


2021.06.18 21:36 cooldogchrit just got the first three!!

just got the first three!! submitted by cooldogchrit to TheCaretaker [link] [comments]


http://med-naturalnyi.ru/